Lhart Furniture has been founded in 2009 by Lukmanul Hakim. We are a furniture manufacturer from Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia, which is known as a carving city and has a large-scale furniture industry in Indonesia. A strong commitment to high quality products and solid teamwork as the foundation of the company have made us a growing furniture company in Jepara. Since 2009 we have started this business. Our products have been sent to various countries in Europe, America, Asia, and within our own country, we will continue to develop worldwide marketing, with the best service, comfort and quality of furniture for our customers. So if you need the best furniture products using solid wood, you can entrust it to us. We will always try to provide the best service and of course high quality furniture products to you.
About Company :
- Company Name : Lhart Furniture
- Lines of business : Furniture Manufacturer & Furniture Exporter
- Year in business : Since 2009
- Factory : Jl. Kyai Ronggo Mulyo, Ujung Batu, Jepara Regency Central Java 59416, Indonesia
- Office : Sendang, Kalinyamatan, Jepara Regency Central Java 59462, Indonesia
Product Lines (Specialization):
- Ranges of design : Minimalist (Modern), Antique / Rustic, Antique reproduction, classic, Garden furniture.
- Quality : Export quality with 100% guarantee (30 day after arrival the goods).
- Production Process : 100% machinemade Capacity: 15 x 40Ft. HC per – month on Manufacture With vendor more than 20 x 40Ft. HC
- Lead Time Production : Depends on quantity and variety of items order.
- Export delivery estimates : 4 – 5 weeks via sea freight.
- Domestic delivery estimates : 2 – 7 days via land freight.
- Packing : Single face & carton box wrapping.
- Shipping Mark : As per our standard.
Terms of business:
- Minimum Order Requirement : No Minimum Order
- Currency Favour : USD & IDR (Depends on agreement).
- Terms of Payment : Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) F.O.B Semarang Port.
- Down Payment / DP : Advance deposit 50 % goods value and additional cost upon receipt of goods after contract order signed.
- Full Payment :
A. Regular Customers : 50 % balance onshipping (paid after customer received copy B/L & Invoice via fax / e-mail).
B. New Customers : 50 % balance must be paid before container stuffing. Paid after customer received our confirmation for 100% item’s readyness & e-mailed pictures of item order’s condition.
Our Philosophy We remember :
- Customers can never be overly satisfied when it comes to quality. We shall work carefully, skillfully, and with pride.
- Customers can teach us about our mistakes. We must not taken offense to customer issues, rather we shall listen, resolve, and improve.
- Customers expect value for their money. We shall provide uncompromising levels of customer service, go to any lengths to satisfy our customer’s requests, and we shall always be friendly, flexible, and fair.
- Customers need on-time deliveries. We shall not make false promises. When a request can not be satisfied we must say so in advance, and then we must offer alternatives which might meet the customer’s needs.
- Customers need information. We must keep the customer informed at all times. We must communicate regularly, coherently, and completely. This is a business with many details so we must not overlook the importance of sending order progress updates to our customers which allows them to schedule and plan accordingly.
- Customers need a trustworthy and reliable vendor. We shall be loyal friends, we must honor agreements, and we shall work with integrity, always.
- Customers need to be profitable too. We shall assist our customers to achieve profitability by providing them furniture and accessories which are unique, well crafted, and which excel in quality versus the customer’s competition. Moreover, we shall extend reasonable and fair prices that will allow the customer to earn the highest possible returns upon resale.
Our payment policy is 50% deposit in advance and the balance on shipping especially for regular customers (paid after customer received copy B/L). Exception will be asked for new customers. 50% balance for full payment must be paid beforecontainer stuffing. (Paid after customer received our confirmation for 100% item’s readyness & e-mailed pictures of item order’s condition)
A pro-forma deposit invoice for deposit and full payment will be sent by email / fax.
Payment is by bank transfer. Bank details will be provided. The order will be go in production once deposit has been verified in our account.
Upon shipping the container we will fax the final invoice and a copy of the shipping bill of loading. When the final payment has been received in our account we will send the original documents needed A.S.A.P to clear the container at it’s destination. Documents will be sent by Federal Express or T N T.
Placing Your Order
You can contact us by email or by phone, and then you advise us what items that you choose we will give you the prices after you agree with our price, we will give you Pro-forma Invoice of your order, and then you deposit Down Payment to our Account. After we receive your Deposit we will process them immediately.
A very common question that we receive is , “how many pieces can I fit in a container”? The amount a container will hold is determined by the size of the container and the mix of the contents. Our minimum order is a full 20Ft. container. We do not have minimum requirements on the contents. So you may mix and match as you choose.
There are 3 common size containers which we work with. Our customers generally order a variety of furniture by mixing large and small items and so the figures below take this into account Below are the sizes and the average quantity of mixed furniture you might expect to fit. These numbers are indications only. If the order consisted of all small items the numbers may be higher and lower if the order was for all large items such as cabinets etc.
- 20Ft.: 75-100
- 40Ft. standard: 150-175
- 40Ft. high cube: 200-225
We will gladly work with you when preparing your order. We ask that you send us a purchase order by email. We will review the list of items and inform you what size container you will need, whether you should add to or reduce you order etc…
You should allow minimum 8 weeks & 10 weeks maximum for production leadtime (after received deposit / down payment). Our products are made to order. While we keep small stocks of certain items the majority of our products go into production when an order is received.
All our furniture items is crafted by hand and we employ a five step finishing process. Due to drying comes between finishing steps the process can not be rushed without sacrificing quality. Though we work with delivery times in mind we must ensure that the quality is to our standard and this requires following all the finishing steps with adequate drying time between steps. Noted : Items of a custom nature may require longer lead times than normal.
Our prices are “EX Works” (F.O.B. Semarang Port) meaning that all related shipping costs from our warehouse to final destination are the responsibility of the customer.
You are free to select or nominate your own freight forwarder in Indonesia or use our trusted forwarder. Costs of shipping vary by geographical region. We can supply a shipping quote upon request. We packs all furniture at no extra charge. We use single face wrapped & carton box for packaging. Items needing crating requested will be charged additionally. Shipping transit times vary too but usually range between 4-5 weeks.
Quality control is something we take very seriously. We wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t. Our furniture is 100% kiln dried guaranteed for – 16 MC Scale to avoid any problems caused by humidity.
It should be remembered that indonesian wood are tropical hardwoods. It’s natural environment is hot and humid. Moving the wood in the form of furniture to dry or cold climates may on occasion cause a piece of furniture to react by splitting or warping. Lhart Furniture has been in business for many years and we have learned through experience how to limit the incidents of cracking and warping. More often than not it is just a redesign of a piece of furniture that will limit the risks.
While we make no claim that our customers will never experience quality problems we want to emphasis that the incidents are the exception and not the norm with our products. Unlike many Indonesian exporters, we seldom do one off shipping. Many people come to Indonesia, fill a container full of furniture and ship it home and the exporter knows that it is a one time experience so quality control is not a bog deal. Unfortunately many of these customers soon come to learn that what you see and what you get are not always the same when shopping in Indonesia. Regretfully when they try to seek a solution with the exporter they often find themselves frustrated and feeling ripped off.
Lhart Furniture cares. Your business is important to us. Without you there is no us. Building long lasting relationships based on mutual trust and a shared interest in each others success is the basis of how we do business. As a customer of Lhart Furniture you can be assured of one thing, we do not run at the first sign of a problem. We listen and try to do what is best for both companies. This requires flexibility and compromise and has worked successfully for us for years. If there is a quality concern it should be brought to our attention so that we can take the appropriate steps to reduce the risk of it happening again. We ask that any quality claims be accompanied by supporting documentation in the way of digital images which should be sent to us for review. Lhart Furniture does not have a blanket policy for compensation for claims since all claims have different mitigating factors. We take claims on a case by case basis. In most cases we offers replacements or discounts on future orders but in no case does cash refunds.